As an IT Product Manager (m/w) you are responsible for the operative support of our high-security and ISMS products and as a product expert you are the central point of contact – both internally within the company and externally for our clients. You will work closely with our project managers and also the development and sales teams.
- General support of the product as Product Manager
- Creation of requirements profiles for the improvement and further development of the product in close consultation with head of development, project managers, our partner companies and our clients
- Monitoring of all product-specific activities before, during and after project implementation
- Development and advancement of the product strategy
- Monitoring and management of the creation of product-specific documentation
- Management of the product-specific logistical processes and support of the product-specific support activities
- Organisation and performance of training measures for our clients
- Active support of the sales team in product marketing
- You have successfully completed your degree in Business Information Technology or a comparable qualification; you have several years of experience in the field of IT product management, ideally in the IT security sector.
- You have already acquired initial experience as an IT Product Manager; you are also familiar with IT processes.
- You are a quick learner, have a high level of technical understanding and are enthusiastic.
- You are an exceptional team player, you work autonomously and creatively and have excellent cooperation and coordination capabilities.
- You have a confident and professional demeanour and have a talent for moderating and presentation.
- You pride yourself on your excellent abilities in both written and spoken German and English.
What we are offering:
- Permanent employment contract and performance-related pay (fixed basic salary, paid overtime, performance bonuses)
- Attractive social benefits (time off on bridging days, life and accident insurance, company pension scheme, flexible working time)
- Dynamic and creative working atmosphere and professional further training opportunities
- Cologne and its surrounding area as an attractive place to live and work with good transport links to the company
|Phone:||+49(0)221-7 09 12-36|
|Fax:||+49(0)221-7 09 12-86|