- You will develop complex client-specific IT solutions by integrating our hardware and software components.
- You will plan, install and configure complete IT infrastructures and networks for our clients in line with the client’s wishes.
- You will provide support for error and incident rectification for hardware and software by telephone, remote maintenance or directly on-site.
- You will support the client with the deployment of our solutions.
- You will advise our project managers internally on the deployment of hardware and software.
- Completed IT apprenticeship IT or comparable knowledge
- In-depth technical knowledge and confident handling of a range of Linux distributions, current Microsoft operating systems and network architectures
- Outstanding motivation and autonomous approach to work
- Friendly, open and communicative personality when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Confident handling of MS Office products
Ideally you will have:
- Several years’ professional experience in the field of system integration or IT logistics
- Knowledge in the fields of IT security, firewalls, VPN, routers, etc. would be beneficial
- Have you served in the armed forces? Excellent! Experience with one of our main clients, the Bundeswehr, or public authorities is helpful but not absolutely necessary.
What we are offering:
- Permanent employment contract
- Performance-related pay (fixed basic salary, paid overtime, performance bonuses)
- Attractive social benefits (time off on bridging days, life and accident insurance, company pension scheme, flexible working time)
- Dynamic and creative working atmosphere and professional further training opportunities
- Cologne and its surrounding area as an attractive place to live and work with good transport links to the company
|Phone:||+49(0)221-7 09 12-36|
|Fax:||+49(0)221-7 09 12-86|