- You will work as a sub-project manager for the area of system integration at a central and key hub for our project management activities. You will assume full responsibility for smaller projects.
- Under the responsible project managers you will work in all phases of client projects on issues of system integration and will advise them regarding the deployment of hardware.
- You will develop complex, client-specific IT solutions via integration of our products.
- You will plan, install and configure complete IT infrastructures and networks for our clients in small, efficient project teams.
- You will manage and monitor the entire hardware-procurement process and the logistical recording of hardware and software for all of our projects.
- You will coordinate error and incident rectification for hardware and software by telephone, remote maintenance or directly on-site with your hardware team.
- Completed IT degree IT or comparable knowledge
- Several years’ experience in the field of conception and staging of complex IT solutions, hardware procurement and system integration
- In-depth technical knowledge and confident handling of a range of Linux distributions, current Microsoft operating systems and network architectures
- High level of motivation, independent approach to work and pronounced team-working capability
- Friendly, open and communicative personality when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Confident handling of MS Office products
Ideally you will have:
- Knowledge in the fields of IT security, firewalls, VPN, routers, etc. would be beneficial
- Knowledge of licence management for relevant software products and in the fields of IT security, firewalls, VPN, routers, etc. would be beneficial
- Have you served in the armed forces? Excellent! Experience with one of our main clients, the Bundeswehr (German army), or public authorities is helpful but not absolutely necessary.
- We would really appreciate experience in the field of Bundeswehr logistics.
- You should have a pronounced affinity with Excel and the creation and maintenance of lists.
What we are offering:
- Permanent employment contract and performance-related pay (fixed basic salary, paid overtime, performance bonuses)
- Attractive social benefits (time off on bridging days, life and accident insurance, company pension scheme, flexible working time)
- Dynamic and creative working atmosphere and professional further training opportunities
- Cologne and its surrounding area as an attractive place to live and work with good transport links to the company
|BU IT Security|
|Phone:||+49(0)221-7 09 12-36|
|Fax:||+49(0)221-7 09 12-86|