Increasing the quality of development and project outcomes is acknowledged to be one of the most important objectives in project implementation. This requires the choice of a suitable approach, efficient procedures and their optimum integration into the overall process, in each case adapted to the complexity and criticality of the task at hand.
We support our clients in deploying an independent quality assurance instance and perform various duties – from defined audit mandates through to the optimisation of the company- or project-specific quality management system.
- Analytical quality assurance derived from development results and the accompanying project documents
- Creating, adapting and improving audit plans, specifications and procedures
- Planning and performance of audits as test manager/quality assurance officer with in-house or external audit teams or as auditors by our certified ISTQB Certified Testers at all levels of the V-model (component test, integration test, system test, approval test)
- Tool-based performance and evaluation of tests
- Test automation
- Constructive quality assurance through evaluation of the processes and implementation of proposed improvements
- Review of compliance with applicable standards
- Creation of QA reports