It is acknowledged that clear and comprehensive requirements and their observance across all phases of a project are a key factor for success, and they are a mainstay of all procedure models. Establishing an adequate procedure that is tailored to the project objectives and the efficient use of tools are the essential to successful requirements management.
We advise and support our clients in this field and can demonstrate many years of experience as well as our employees’ up-to-date, tried-and-tested expertise.
Our range of services
- Goal-orientated implementation of adequate processes for ascertainment, analysis, administration and presentation of requirements, as well as quality assurance
- Design, adaptation and implementation of project-specific requirements models for the ascertainment and management of requirements
- Support in the selection, introduction and improvement of requirements-engineering methods and technologies
- Deployment of our IREB Certified Professionals for Requirements Engineering
- Handling of tasks in the scope of requirements management, such as the ascertainment and refining of requirements, the creation of functional and requirement specifications, establishing traceability or the re-use of requirements
- Selection, introduction and integration of tools for requirements management